Our Bangin' Bircher Muesli Recipe!
POSTED BY WENDY SERRANO · MARCH 19, 2018
Do you struggle with finding healthy, nutritious breakfast options that are delicious as well?
Don't worry- we've got you covered with FitazFK's bangin' bircher muesli recipe.
Containing less sugar and added calories than regular cereal options, muesli is super high in fibre and whole grains promoting a healthy digestive system. Not to mention it's packed with antioxidants!
Not sold yet? Muesli is a great breakfast option because it's super filling, aiding in weight control!
Want more fking delicious and easy recipes like this? Check out our cookbook here!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of milk of choice
- 1 apple grated or finely chopped
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- 2 TBSP toasted slivered almonds
- 2 TSP honey
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Soak rolled oats in milk overnight
- Add all the other remaining ingredients except berries and mix well
- Serve with berries and add a few toasted almonds on top