Healthy Choc Nana Tops!
POSTED BY WENDY SERRANO · FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Calling all the choc-lovers out there. This one's for you.
You know those moments after dinner when you're craving something sweet but you don't want to blow out your diet?
We've got just the thing! Our FitazFK approved Choc Nana Tops. Straight out of our FitazFK Cookbook available here.
Here's What You Need:
- 2 BANANAS FROZEN
- 2 TBSP CACAO POWDER
- 1⁄2 CUP GREEK YOGHURT or COCONUT YOGHURT
- 1⁄2 CUP UNSWEETENED COCONUT MILK
- 50G 85% CACAO DARK CHOCOLATE FOR DIPPING
- COCONUT FLAKES TO GARNISH
- Extra Garnish – puffed quinoa alongside coconut chips
Here's How To Make It:
- Place frozen bananas, cacoa powder, Greek yoghurt and coconut milk into a high-powered blender. Blend on high speed until you build "ice cream" consistency. Add more liquid if required.
- Spoon ice cream into ice block moulds and freeze for 3-4 hours
- Once frozen, melt the dark chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
- Dip ice blocks into melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately or place on baking paper in the freezer.