Treat Yo'self with this HEALTHY Milkshake Recipe!
POSTED BY WENDY SERRANO · MARCH 13, 2018
Hey guys, it's time to fking treat yourself!
We know how hard it is to deal with food cravings, especially at the beginning of your FitazFK challenge. But we reckon, you can have your cake and eat it too.
You'll be bringing all the boys to the yard with this epic Vanilla Milkshake Smoothie recipe. And you guessed it, it's FitazFK approved!
This recipe contains healthy, natural ingredients and is a great vegan option (if you skip the choc decorations) too, can you believe it?
For more delicious recipes straight from the FitazFK kitchen, head to our cookbook!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 regular banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TSBP natural salted peanut butter
- 1 medjool date
- 1/2 TSP vanilla bean paste/vanilla extract
- 1/4 TSP cinnamon
- 30g dark chocolate
- Melted 10g dark chocolate
- Chopped handful of nuts of choice
- Coconut whipped cream
- Dark chocolate syrup
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy
- Transfer your smoothie to cups or jars, decorate with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with chopped nuts and choc chunks. Optionally decorate the cups with some whipped cream and a drizzle or syrup.